Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday's Quote: William Shakespeare

"We know what we are, but not what we may be."~ William Shakespeare

The past few weeks, I highlighted how  much of our futures are up to us. I can decide to be whoever I want. I control my future, and that is wonderful. But I like this quote because it reminds me that no matter what I have planned, nobody knows what the future holds. There are countless possibilities that exist that I may not have even thought about. The key is to be active.

So, in this beginning of the New Year, that is what I hope for you and me. I hope that I don't lock myself up too much for the sake of writing. Nothing is going to happen unless I make it happen. And, as Shakespeare said, there is no way to predict the changes that may come as a result.

I hope you all are having a happy start to 2014 and a wonderful Monday.

Want more quotes? Follow me on Twitter or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment