Monday, July 14, 2014

Monday's Quote: Dan Brown

“Everything is possible. The impossible just takes longer.”~ Dan Brown

Dan Brown
Photo from his Goodreads Profile

People are always talking about perseverance and desire. Keep dreaming. Keep moving. Keep fighting. What I like about this quote is that it takes this same concept but puts a different spin on it. Some things take longer. Things that are "impossible" to achieve, are actually possible after a long time. I like that idea.

I think I like it especially in the writing field, but it probably could apply to any competitive area. Is it impossible to become a bestseller? Is it impossible to become an Olympian athlete? Is it impossible to become CEO? Yes? No problem. It's just going to take some extra time. I love that!

Remember, nothing is impossible. Everything is achievable with desire, talent, maybe a little luck, and time.

Want daily quotes? Follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment