Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday's Quote: Coco Chanel

"Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable."~ Coco Chanel

This was the most liked on my Facebook page last week. I can see why. I agree the secret to success is to not acknowledge the idea of failure. I discussed this last week as well. Failure is highly probable. The odds are definitely not in our favor. The universe asks us how much we want our dreams. But, if we behave as if it is not an option, if we believe there are no other options, then we have to succeed. I live my life believing this.

I do understand that this may be a delusion. I may wake up one day and not have what I desire. But, if I wake up one day and am in the exact same spot, then I have no one to blame but myself. I should be ever learning, ever changing and moving forward (even in small increments). But I can never give up. That is the key.

Have a happy Monday!

Want daily quotes? Follow me on Twitter or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment