Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday's Quote: George Eliot

"It is never too late to be what you might have been." ~ George Eliot

I like this quote because I see it all the time. There are writer's I've met who left writing due to life events. Then, later, came back and started their career. I even met someone pursuing a writing career who was in their seventies. It's never to late to begin.

As funny as it sounds, that keeps me going. I don't want to give up because I don't want that to be a regret at the end of this short life. I want to keep pushing and pursuing. I want to keep making myself better so that I can become what I desire. I want to be the best person I can, and it's never too late to accomplish that goal. But, even if I come to the end and don't accomplish all I want, at least I can say I gave it my all. That's the ultimate point, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment