Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Writing Space

A lot of posts the past few weeks have referenced my inspiration. Therefore, I thought it would be nice to share a picture of my writing space. This weekend, I got to sit down and write about 5,000 words in my newest Atlantis novel. I love this time of year with the storm clouds rolling over the desert.

I know a lot of writer's who have an office. I even have one. But I never write in it...well, not if I want to write for a long period of time. My preference is to write in my living room with music playing and candles burning. There is nothing else that gets my ideas flowing better. It could be because I began writing that way, but it really speaks to me.

Feel free to share what space you write in. Is it a library? Coffee house? Or is there some other place your muse hangs out?

No comments:

Post a Comment