Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday's Quote: Jim Butcher

“When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching -- they are your family. ” ~Jim Butcher

I am actually surprised it took me so long to highlight a Jim Butcher quote. He is one of my favorite fantasy authors. I like this one because it speaks to me in my life. I would not be where I am without the support system of my family and friends. They are my cheerleading squad pumping me up when I get depressed and frustrated. They keep me going, believing in me every step of the way. I would have given up and denied myself the pleasure of writing a long time ago if it weren't for them. They all are truly a part of my family circle. My hope is everyone can have the same support system.

Want daily quotes? follow me on Twitter or Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment